Monday, October 5, 2015

Steering A Global Brand At General Motors

Cars are a girl?s/man?s best friend. Not diamonds. Or furs. For some of us, we love cars (ok, cars are right after dogs, but cars are still ahead of jewelry and clothes). As I mentioned in a previous article (see article on Buick's turnaround here) where I interviewed the head of marketing for Buick/GMC, I deliberate more on cars than houses or jewelry or appliances or hair dressers. For people like me, the opportunity to actually market cars would be the best possible adventure. And so I was fascinated to talk with Tim Mahoney, the CMO, Global Chevrolet and Global Marketing Operations Leader at GM, to find out if reality lived up to the romantic vision of what it would be like to lead marketing at a global car company.

No comments:

Post a Comment